A very palatable blend of specially selected Alpine grasses, with added fruits, herbs and botanicals.
- Over 50 varieties of alpine grasses and herbs grown to a mature, high fibre stage
- High fibre, extends chew time and helps to prevent bolting of feed
- Suitable for horses with a sensitive digestion
- Low sugar and starch hence suitable for metabolic prone horses
- Highly palatable with fruits, seeds, flowers and herbal inclusions
- No preservatives, additives, binders, GMO ingredients, chemical processing, waste by products or straw.
Dried alpine grasses and herbage, black oil sunflower seeds, cold pressed linseed oil, toasted linseed shreds, carrot, apple, parsnip, beetroot, cornflower petals, calendula petals, rosehips, fennel seed, nettle, elderflower blossom, marshmallow root, aniseed, coltsfoot extract
Healthy Herbal Muesli is a natural product. Over 50 varieties of Bavarian alpine grasses and herbs are cut from in excess of 1000 acres and there will be variations in the analyses due to number of cuts per year, time of cut, weather, location of field, etc.
The Analyses shown are therefore ranges across various batches.
Crude Protein 14%, Crude Oil 7-8%, Crude Fibre 19.7-20%, DE 11.75MJ/kg, Sugar 6-9%, Starch 0.1-1%
Feed as a carrier for Thunderbrook Base Mix, Daily Essentials or other supplements, using a handful or two of Muesli and mix in well.
Alternatively to bulk out rations, feed from 200g to 1.5kg maximum per feed (for a large 500kg horse).
Dampen down before feeding.
We process all orders received before 2pm on the same day. Orders received after 2pm will be processed on the next working day.
We send all orders on a ‘Standard Delivery’ so please allow 1 – 3 working days for your delivery to arrive.
Delivery costs are as follows
1kg – 5kg parcels – £4.99
5.1kg – 30kg – £6.99
If you would like to return your purchase you may do so within fourteen days of delivery. Please ensure:
Your item is unopened and undamaged.
You remain responsible for the item until we receive it (we recommend sending your item ‘signed for’ or tracked).
You are liable for all return shipping costs unless we have sent you an incorrect or faulty item.