By using our website, placing an order for goods and/or registering as a member of our website you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions, as set out below:
- An order for goods placed by you, the buyer through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we are not able to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail.
- As with most natural products, the goods may appear slightly different from the website images shown.
- If the requested goods are not available, we will contact you as soon as reasonably practicable with details of similar products which we have in stock. If these similar products are not acceptable to you, then you may if you wish decide to wait for the product you have ordered, although your order shall not be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of your order by email. If the substitute[s] offered is acceptable to you, we will send you an email confirming acceptance of your revised order and your credit or debit card account shall be debited with the price of the substituted good[s].
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the goods displayed on the website include VAT where applicable and at the prevailing rate at the time of sale. Delivery charges will be charged at the checkout and will be inclusive of VAT where applicable at the rate at time of shipping.
- When we provide any goods to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit or debit card account provided by you. We will take all reasonable care to keep any information connected with your order secure but we can’t be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and debit card details you provide when accessing or ordering from the website, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit or debit card account as provided on the order form and we will charge your debit or credit card account upon acceptance by us of your order. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us correct payment details. If it not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from your account by the time of delivery of the goods to you, we may cancel this agreement. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- Ownership of the goods will pass to you, the buyer, once they have been successfully delivered provided that we have received payment in full of the price of the goods.
- We will issue you with an electronic receipt to your e-mail address once the goods have been despatched
- You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or a sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable to you or in breach of contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of goods.
- We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as is practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
- All photos, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
- We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
- All of the written, photographic design and audio content of the website together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our own copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such.
- None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial, off-line viewing.
- All names, logos, slogans or other phrases may be a trademark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorised use of a trademark is unlawful.
- We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions, but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in the whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
- Irish and English law will apply to this agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish and English courts.
- The headings in this agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
- We aim to respond to e-mail queries within 24 hours, but if your email is received on a Friday we would aim to respond to it by close of business the following working day. Our customer services can answer your telephone queries Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
- Any complaints need to be addressed to us at Nash Supplies, 4a Cotton Road, Bangor, Northern Ireland, BT19 7QG or alternatively, by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org